RAM Tab-Lock™ Locking Cradle for the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 (RAM-HOL-TABL19U)
The RAM-HOL-TABL19U consists of a spring loaded back plate, custom support cups and locking mechanism. This spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your tablet, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended. Quickly lock the cradle, keeping your tablet secure and safe from theft. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. The included back plate is interchangeable with various size support cups, making it compatible with numerous tablet models. New detachable support cups are the only components needed for purchase, attach to the back plate for support of your new tablet. The Tab-Lock™ cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
Specs & Features
- Locking mechanism for theft deterrence
- Compatible with multiple third party iPad mini skins, sleeves and cases
- Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
- Back plate can support various size support cups
- Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
- Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
- High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
- Full access to all ports
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Weight: 1.36 lbs.
- Compatible Devices: Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. The RAM-HOL-TABL19U will not work when using the optional tall corner guards, Smartcard reader, long life battery and/or rotating hand strap.
We Also Recommend
RAM Double Twist-Lock Suction Mount with Spring Cradle for Tablets with Cases (RAM-B-189-TAB8U)